Infrared Thermometer AR-805B (HUMAN PPE)
Infared thermometer IR-805B is an infrared body temperature meter used to measure normal human body temperature from 32 to 42 ° C with accuracy of ± 0.3 ° C . Thermometer used in healthcare, hospital, company, family.
Forehead thermometer: Temperature range from 32 to 42 ° C
IR-805B digital thermometer is a high-precision infrared body temperature meter with a temperature range of 32 to 42 ° C.
The Flus forehead thermometer measures infrared non-contact body temperature at distances of 5 to 15 cm.
You can increase measurement accuracy by adjusting the emission level.
IR-805B body temperature meter with extremely low measurement errors, is used in health, hospitals, clinics …
You can measure the forehead temperature for babies, babies and adults.
IR-805 B body temperature meter is being genuine distributed by TK Technology Service Trading Co., Ltd (TKTech). We have good prices for trade and red bill production.
Features of Flus IR-805B body temperature meter:
- Measure body temperature without contact
- Body measurement range from 32 to 42 ° C, high accuracy: ± 0.3 ° C
- Function of measuring surface temperature from 10 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Safe body temperature measurement for babies, adults, babies, pregnant women
- Measuring distance from 5 to 15cm (no contact needed, increased safety)
- Has the function of saving data, positioning
- Power off automatically saves battery
- 1-screen resolution
- Safe use for human body without laser point and 2 temperature units for conversion: selection switch ℃ / ° F.
- Emission adjustment increases measurement accuracy for different surfaces.
How to use the infrared thermometer
The steps for using the IR-805B body temperature meter are as follows:
Step 1: Remove the battery cover and insert a new battery
Step 2: Bring the thermometer to the front of the forehead (the gun tip measures the temperature from 5 to 15 cm from the forehead)
Step 3: Squeeze the trigger of the device
Step 4: Read the results on the screen.
Step 5: Wait about 10 seconds to turn off the power and put away.
You should measure about 3 times to get the most accurate measurement.
Specifications of Flus IR-805B body temperature meter:
- Measuring range: 32 ° C ~ 42 ° C (89.6 ° F ~ 108.5 ° F) for the human body
- High accuracy: 0.1 ℃ – 0.3 ℃.
- Long measuring distance: 5 ~ 15cm
- Surface operating temperature: 10 ° C ~ 50 ° C
- Relative humidity ≤85%
- Auto power off The machine shuts off automatically after 7 seconds of inactivity
- Power supply: use 9V battery
- Weight 145g